Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my name is Spork4pedro and I'm a cleaning freak..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do like Cazzi, I'm not tidy at home(OMG, don't come in my house... ), but when I'm at work or in public, I do my damnedest to keep my area(s) clean and orderly. I'm obsessive enough to divide the free bumper stickers that are stacked at the SCO at work right now so that each of them has the same number as the other 3, same with the 5 Hour Energy Shots(Though I nitpick if the wrong flavor is in the wrong display box... We carry orange, and berry. We DID carry the Red Bull shots, but those were recalled). Trash when I'm out and about? I hold onto it until I can find a trash can, or I just pocket it for later disposal.

Also, TOTAL win on your part! And major fail on that bitch's part - She had NO valid excuse to drop her trash like that! I'd ask her if I can come to her house and wander around dropping trash. It's HER house, it's HER job to clean it up, right? It's not MY problem!
    Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
    X