This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a f%*cking lady...

So we went to Yamatos for supper...the kidlet likes to watch the cooks...and we had this chick at our table who appeared to be on a date with this poor kid that was also at our table. They looked like maybe older teenagers...they may have been college age at the very most...hard to say, everyone is starting to look young to me these days.

She texted the entire time.

She was snotty and sarcastic to the chef

Aaaand she announced that her plans for the evening were to "get fucked up."

Classy.

Look, I probably dropped the eff bomb fifty seven times today. I didn't say it around my kid, because I don't do that, but I have an unrepentantly dirty mouth. And I at least have enough sense not to say it at the fing supper table in front of a polite company of strangers, one of whom is five.

I'm not even pissed she said it around my kid. My kid's heard it. She's probably heard me say it at some point. I'm not perfect. I'm just offended she said it in that kind of setting. While texting unceasingly.

I felt sorry for her date. If he asked her out solely on her looks, I hope he learned a valuable lesson about shallowness. He looked like a nice kid. My child commented he didn't eat. I said he was probably sick that he had to pay for supper with a girl that ignored him the entire time.
    Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 11-21-2010, 06:23 PM. Reason: thought I'd better add a nsfw tag

That's just fucked up.

Comment

She sounds like one of my roommates, saying that her plans for today are to get fucked up. That sounds so fucking rude.
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

she doesn't need to get 'fucked up;' she's already there.

yep, sonny, a valuable lesson in people.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Yeah, I would argue that the "get" part was probably the wrong word to use in that context. The fucked up part was dead on.

She wasn't already just fucked up. She was fucking fucked up.

Comment

She wasn't already just fucked up. She was fucking fucked up.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Well here's hoping she didn't get fucked that night.

Comment

For some reason when I first read this I thought she was the waitress. I was like, "call the manager! now!" Glad I read it a second time.
                It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
                  Well here's hoping she didn't get fucked that night.
                  Well, she probably didn't, but her date sure did.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                    And not the way he hoped to, either.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                      Quoth XCashier View Post
                      And not the way he hoped to, either.
                      Which makes for a rather fucked up situation all the way around.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'm not innocent, by any means.

However, I have the decency in public to refrain from using foul language, and to "know" my audience. Not that I purposely censor myself, but I do want to be seen as a mature adult lady. In a quiet tone of voice or if something really goes down, then you'll hear Sailor blas. As in, at restaurants and while shopping, if I know there are people who could be listening, I try to be polite and grown up. It's the polite thing to do. Sometimes a word squeaks out, but I don't think it's anything to cause blushing.

My bf? Just asking for a bar of soap at certain times (if he doesn't take his meds or especially if he's had a drink or two). We have been out to eat and there have been children at nearby tables and every other word out of his mouth has been "fuck this" and "shit this" and "bitch that"........and I have tried to correct him but he just starts swearing more. This one day in particular he didn't want to take his meds because he read something online saying that taking it for too long makes you crazy, so he was going to quit taking it (sigh) and all throughout the meal, his voice was loud and he was swearing every other word and people were staring. I wanted to die.

It's embarrassing to say the least.

My friend's husband is the same way, and he's nearly 30. I can't believe he still thinks it's ok to talk like that. He was swearing up a storm at their Halloween party and his MOM was there and I asked her "Did you ever allow him to swear like that as a kid?" and she replied "What was I supposed to do? He's going to do it no matter what!"
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I'm not offended by bad language by any means. Like I said, I'm pretty profane myself. However, there is a time and place.

Comment

I'm not offended either, just embarrassed in situations like what I described. I'm not one to scream "But....the children!" or care the world of what other people think, but I like to keep a good reputation of places I frequent.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I have this unfortunate tendency to curse without even recognizing it. Words like damn, ass, and shit flow as freely and easily from my lips as I, you and the.

For this I blame my anything-goes junior high education. Junior High is where I learned pretty quickly I could curse and no teachers or faculty would say anything about it. Given the general makeup of the student body they were probably numb to it. And thus I had a gay old time trying out my new vocabulary in sentences.

But, let me play a joke on a friend, who was in on it, that involved me flipping him the bird, and I had one of the English teachers following me halfway down the stairs on my out for the weekend, to drag me to the principal's office about it. WTF?

Now mind you I can almost always keep this from happening at work, talking to superiors and co-workers, at least as long as management isn't around. They do it too. It's just if I'm with friends or people I know aren't going to be phased by it, I work blue a little bit.

Oh yeah, and here too. Big words and bad words. You could say my posting style was ripped from a Bad Religion album.
                              Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 11-22-2010, 06:28 PM.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X