This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtesy of my Mom at the Customer Desk at K-Mart

So, I'm on the phone with my mother after she's had a hard day's work at the service desk at K-mart. She told me about one of her SC experiences, and I thought I'd share.

Apparently, a woman had come in with three bras and shapewear, that she had wanted to return. she had bought them yesterday, with a BOGO 1/2 off. N o problem, she had the receipt, all was well, and mom started to do the refund.

My mom, however, only saw 2 bras and the shapewear on the receipt.

Mom told the woman said she couldn't see the third bra on the receipt. At which point the woman threw a fit.

SW: I don't care, I bought them all yesterday, I want a refund.
    Mom: <Showing the woman on the receipt> Well, it looks like you were only rung up for two, not the three.
    SW: I don't care! I bought them all yesterday! I want a refund!
    Lather, rinse, repeat. Ad nausum.
    Mom: I can't give you your money back when you got a FREE bra, you shouldn't complain! (although she was much more polite than that, of course!)

Another reason you do not piss moms off. I work with quite a few ladies who are moms. My own mom is awesome, and I know that if you piss off a mom, you quite literally will get pissed on.

Good on your mom for doing her job so well. I guess with raising you, she learned the meaning of patience.
    "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

Simple solution:

1. Don't argue.

2. Refund 100% of the purchase price.

3. Take all of the items.

4. Win.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth RageAgainstTheManagement View Post
        Another reason you do not piss moms off. I work with quite a few ladies who are moms. My own mom is awesome, and I know that if you piss off a mom, you quite literally will get pissed on.

Good on your mom for doing her job so well. I guess with raising you, she learned the meaning of patience.

What's that supposed to mean? I was a perfect little

Really! I was!!

Why is everyone looking at me like that...?

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
          At which point the woman threw a fit.
          Yeah, the cheater threw a fit because she got caught.

Comment

*I* would have immediatly called SECURITY and informed them that this woman was coming forward with proof of her THEFT and needed to be watched while the POLICE were called.

Comment

Working...
            X