Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not allowed to write on the new girl's nametag 'The longer you stand reading this,the more it looks you're staring at my tits'...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• When complaining about having to fly from Austin, TX, to Greensboro, NC, through Detroit, MI, I am not allowed to play the "Take him to Detroit" video.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Not allowed to look at the new hires like they're stupid. Must remember they're new on the job, not stupid....most of them...I hope...
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• Not allowed to hit Little Miss Weekend with *either* end of the receipt spike.

Not allowed to simply throw away rolls of fabric I don't like.

Not allowed to take home really cool stuff made thru our in home consult service that's waiting at our store for customer to collect.

Yes, even if the fabric is really awesome.
          Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
          It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

• Not allowed to walk up to the cashier who is 'not too bright', look her right in the eyes and say 'Are you in there?'

Comment

• Not allowed to hide the microphone of rail guides who talk too much. Not allowed to turn the volume way down or steal the batteries either.
              Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• When I go to Texas, I must remember the locals don't want to see shorts with cowboy boots.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• 1)I am not allowed to shoot Qtips out of the compressed air hose.
                  2)I am not allowed to shoot Wet Paper Wads out of the compressed air hose.
                  3)I am not allowed to design, new and better, projectiles to shoot out of the compressed air hose.
                  4)I am not allowed to discuss my theory on producing a superconducting metal, the advanced safety systems needed, or the legality of obtaining the necessary materials. (yes, pure Mercury is legal to buy in the US. I might succeed, I might blow up a couple of garages, who knows? that is the joy and excitement of science.)
                  5)I am not allowed to laugh in a villainous manner. People have a hard time telling when I am joking, apparently.
                  I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

• Load-retraining bars left inside incoming trailers are not "implements of extremely negative reinforcement."

If my co-worker working in the garden center before it opens in the morning happens to see some people pull up and have sex in their car, not allowed to tell him next time he has to tell all of us so we can watch.

But if I ever find myself working in the garden center before it opens in the morning and some people pull up and have sex in their car, you best believe I'm going to tell co-workers to come outside and watch.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• How do you post in the future? There are posts dated 6/19, 6/22, 6/23 and 6/29 for this year!!! Today is the 18th!

Comment

• Yes, today is 7/18. It's July.
                        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Quoth Seanette View Post
                          Yes, today is 7/18 18/7. It's July.
                          applied-there that looks so much better
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• OK, I guess I'm an idiot.

Comment

• Quoth OneMoreTime View Post
                              OK, I guess I'm an idiot.
                              No worries, everyone has the occasional brain burp.
                              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Thanks Seanette. That was a brain BELCH!

Comment

Working...
                                X