This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
    yes!! Can those be put back up? I want to see the glory of my thread about the CEO restored, that was EPIC.
    I went looking for this thread after I saw that they were back. Is it bad that my reaction to seeing that thread was "Yes! YES!!!" and a happy dance?
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
      um... yay? It happened to me too, only I'm getting married in a few days. What a wonderful wedding gift my company got for me too. (grumblesnarfblattgraumblegrumble..)
      *hugs* That sucks. Hubby got laid off just after we got back from honeymoon... they'd decided not to tell him before as they didn't want to ruin the wedding & honeymoon. Luckily we hadn't spent any money we didn't have and were looking towards the next six months salaries to pay off...
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Actually, Joi, I think you need to write a book: Red Hats and Outhouse Rats

You could call it one last service to the nice ladies who really made the organization what the founder intended. :rofl:
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Hope you find a better place to work. Oddly, there are actually times when getting laid off is a good thing. If I got laid off from the place I'm in right now, it would be a relief to have the break. Odd, I know. But sometimes the stress is just not worth it.

Comment

Working...
          X