This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish me luck

I have a job interview for an Administrative Assistant position at a different hotel company.

I'll let you know how it goes.

*crosses fingers* Sending you a lot of luck!!
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Good luck with your interview.

Comment

Oooh... Fingers, toes, eyes, arms, & legs.

Good luck!

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Well that screws that. I went over there because i was told that they were interviewing between 2 and 4 by the hr director. But then i find out that no one has a clue what tgat was about at the hotel and that they were not. They were accepting applications between 8:30 and noon but that was it. And none of the hr ppl are anywhere to be found.

You know, i lost my love for this city a long time ago. This city just beats you down. Crappy job where im treated like dirt and every single time it looks like i might have the chance to better myself it goes to someone being favored by the company thats looking, which means they already planned to hire that oerson even though they are incompetant or something like this happens.

I am so sick of it. I feel like staying in bed 6 months.
              Last edited by Moirae; 10-03-2011, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Apparently, they had so many applications that they cut it off early and didnt bother to tell anyone in the hotel.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Moirae. Complete suck on the part of that other hotel. *hands you chocolate and a teddy bear*
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

*chomps on the yummy chocolate bar and hugs the teddy bear*

Sorry, just being a little dramatic I guess. I'm just so burned out it isn't even funny. Years dealing with sucky customers and horrible management can do that to a person.

Comment

No apologies. That situation was completely messed up

Comment

What Lyse said...and yeah, I've been doing some sort of customer service most of my working life and I dream of the day when I can do some kind of work where I either have the power to do and say what I want, or when I rarely have to deal with the general public.
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I'm so sorry for you. That was quite botched, on the hotel's part.
                          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                          X