This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanawha Co, WV Check In

There was a natural gas line explosion in Kanawha County, WV. I know we have members in the area. Please chek in and let us know you are ok

The videos my friends are posting of this are just....sobering. I hope everyone's okay.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

From what I am hearing, the explosion happened under the apartment complex we lived in wen we lived down there. My oldest daughter's boyfriend drives semi and one of his co-workers sent him a picture of I-77 were the road melted

Comment

There was a what now?

Well, that would explain why the signs in town were all saying to detour to I-79...

Obviously, I knew/know nothing about this. So Kabe and I are good. He's been at work all day and I'm at home watching Doctor Who.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Wow. Stay safe y'all

Comment

So I looked that up online and clicked on a USA Today story. An ad played first before the news video. Guess what the ad was for?

If you said 'natural gas' you're a winner!

The story said no one was killed, so that's great. Pretty damn scary though, and several homes destroyed.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
            X