Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Cards 2016 - Time to Send Out Your Cards!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well 13 of my cards haven't been reported as received. That's a bit upsetting because i don't know if they were lost in the mail or the people just haven't bothered to report them.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• I got Mikkel's card yesterday - love the stamp! And I could have sworn that I already said I'd gotten munchkinmama's card, as well as Morgana's, unless I thought I'd posted them and was only dreaming? Either way, I got their cards too
      Last edited by KuariKaydrith; 01-25-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Ree and RootedPhoenix (with mom).
        Last edited by Mikkel; 01-26-2017, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
          Well 13 of my cards haven't been reported as received. That's a bit upsetting because i don't know if they were lost in the mail or the people just haven't bothered to report them.
          15 for me and I was just thinking the same thing lol

Comment

• Six of mine have not been reported as being received, 5 of which went to people who haven't reported receiving any cards.

Of course, reporting received cards is a courtesy, not a requirement.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Hmmm ... I thought I had posted my "incomings" here but apparently "intended to" never morphed into actually doing it. So I apologize and would like to report that I got cards from everybody.

And my punishment has just been exacted ... my cat just sneezed directly into my tea mug.
              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Quoth Pixelated View Post

And my punishment has just been exacted ... my cat just sneezed directly into my tea mug.

Ha!

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  Of course, reporting received cards is a courtesy, not a requirement.
                  Actually, it is a requirement. That's how we know that everybody actually sent all their cards out.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Quoth Ree View Post
                    Actually, it is a requirement. That's how we know that everybody actually sent all their cards out.
                    Oops. My misunderstanding, Of course, I did report all the cards I received.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I've gotten every card that was sent out. As I've been reading the thread as people reported cards I know mine came within a day or so of everyone else. So I did get everyone's card.
                      I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

• I think i have everyone's card at this point. So sorry i haven't been in the thread, life went insane. I haven't gotten any cards back that I sent so i think i am good
                        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I just received a card from kit-ginevra
                          The lady in the post office thought that it was either very early or very late
                          Thank you and merry Christmas.

Comment

• Last night I was sorting through some old papers and found TawnyMyst's card. I tallied it but apparently I did not actually open the envelope. Oops.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I wonder how I could tally Kit's card before? This one has a kitten with a VERY glittery santa's hat on it. Is it this years card? I could have sworn that I got one in December.
                              The wonder of Christmas never ends

Comment

• Quoth Mikkel View Post
                                ... Is it this years card? I could have sworn that I got one in December...
                                Run for cover! Some fool's fired up Bergholt Stuttley Johnson's mail sorting machine again. The challenge will be finding out *when* they did it!
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X