X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter!

Jesus is alive and risen-a very happy Easter Day to you all
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Happy Easter!

I gave up meat for Lent. Today I swear I could go strangle and eat a whole cow. I've been going nuts. I am a carnivore!

But first I have to go run the egg hunt at work...
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Happy Easter! Eggssesss--- yess, give usss the preciouss eggssess!
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        Happy Easter! Eggssesss--- yess, give usss the preciouss eggssess!
        I filled over 700 plastic eggs all by myself. You're welcome to make the commute over to get some if you want them that bad...
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
          ... go strangle and eat a whole cow...
          Bacon! ...a song of worship...
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

A Happy and Blessed Easter to all!

Now, to make devilled eggs with the Easter eggs...
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Happy Easter everyone!
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                A Happy and Blessed Easter to all!

Now, to make devilled eggs with the Easter eggs...
                I think drawing little Satan faces on them and adding horns might not be entirely appropriate
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                  Happy Easter!

I gave up meat for Lent. Today I swear I could go strangle and eat a whole cow. I've been going nuts. I am a carnivore!
                  I gave up soda. Hit Wendy's on my way home from church this morning Still, it's just a treat, I'm trying to give it up for good.

Happy Easter

Quoth dalesys View Post
                  Bacon! ...a song of worship...
                  They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Well, it's now Monday, so happy Easter Monday to the Canadians.
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I gave up pizza once -- successfully -- while I was working at Papa John's and had been eating the stuff every day.
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                        I gave up pizza once -- successfully -- while I was working at Papa John's and had been eating the stuff every day.
                        Honestly, after I quit working for Pizza Mover's (a Dominoes knockoff) I couldn't eat pizza at all for months afterwards . . . because I ate it every day while I was working there. We had a bad pie or undeliverable pie at least once a day, and if we didn't we "manufactured" one. And if we didn't do that, we did a food exchange with the McDonald's down the road.

I never bothered to eat dinner before going to work because I knew I'd be eating on the job.
                        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
                          Honestly, after I quit working for Pizza Mover's (a Dominoes knockoff) I couldn't eat pizza at all for months afterwards . . . because I ate it every day while I was working there. We had a bad pie or undeliverable pie at least once a day, and if we didn't we "manufactured" one. And if we didn't do that, we did a food exchange with the McDonald's down the road.
                          My BFF's brother worked at a take-and-bake place and got a 50% employee discount, so guess what they always ate? I'm a pizza fiend so it was great for me but my BFF and her family were so sick of pizza! I'd go over there to meet up with her to go to the bus stop and have their leftovers for breakfast.

Comment

Totally doing a punk remake of the bacon song....
                            Last edited by Pimento; 04-23-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Quoth Pimento View Post
                              Totally doing a punk remake of the bacon song....
                              Youtube or it didn't happen...
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                              X