This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Spring!!!!

This is my drive home this morning from work!
    Attached Files

Didn't ya'll get the memo up there that the snow is supposed to be over?

Just wow . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
      Didn't ya'll get the memo up there that the snow is supposed to be over?

Just wow . . .
      Old Man Winter is being his usual recalcitrant and curmudgeonly self and refusing to fuck off to Australia for the next six months.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        Old Man Winter is being his usual recalcitrant and curmudgeonly self and refusing to fuck off to Australia for the next six months.
        In that case, we should contact the FBI and have them pick him up and send him on the next southbound boat.

That weather is just beyond crazy!
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          In that case, we should contact the FBI and have them pick him up and send him on the next southbound boat.

That weather is just beyond crazy!
          But the FBI* is busy keeping Old Man Winter north of the border up TawnyMyst's way.

* Freezing Buns Inc.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Oh no! On my way to the MSP airport this morning, it was raining so hard, it was difficult to see the road.
            "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
              But the FBI* is busy keeping Old Man Winter north of the border up TawnyMyst's way.

* Freezing Buns Inc.
              Not the FBI - it's the PFLZ* that's keeping Old Man Winter from moving to the southern hemisphere.

*Popular Front for the Liberation of Zyerbunzoff
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X