X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Mytical View Post
    American Pie?

If so I don't have one to add right now.
    You're right, its American Pie by Don McClean. American Pie is the name of the plane that crashed, killing Buddy Holly.

Here's another one:

Sucrose, Sucrose - 1969, by a cartoon band

Comment

• Sugar, Sugar - The Archies..written by Jeff Barry (?) and Somebody Kim (not sure of first name).

Ok going to have to really think on this one (I hope).

Gaia, Zephyr, Effreet, and Zephyr - Another fictional band. Hint: The second Zephyr is not the same word as the first.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• HERE's one for all you TRUE 80's geek-a-zoids!!!

Occular Organ In the Stratosphere -- Released June 1982

Name the song, the band, AND the album for EXTRA "YAY!-points."

Comment

• Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
          HERE's one for all you TRUE 80's geek-a-zoids!!!

Occular Organ In the Stratosphere -- Released June 1982

Name the song, the band, AND the album for EXTRA "YAY!-points."
          Eye in the Sky - Alan Parsons Project

ok, here's another

Rotating Orb - 1969

Madness takes it's toll....
          Please have exact change ready.

Comment

• Everybody gave up on mine? Not even an "Extra hint please?" *laughs*
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• I think I've figured out that Gaia, Zephyr, Efreet would be Earth, Air, Fire, but I'm not making any further progress.
              Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
                I think I've figured out that Gaia, Zephyr, Efreet would be Earth, Air, Fire, but I'm not making any further progress.
                Yer on the right track. The fictional band is The Hex Girls (from Scooby Doo cartoons) and the song is Earth, Wind, Fire and Air

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJDaaCtJ85c

Comment

• Chanlin is correct. .

Comment

• There doesn't appear to be a current title so I'll get us started again.

Allotropes Of Carbon And Oxidation Of Metal - by a female singer- 1975

Comment

• Well there is Rotating Orb from Merri ..but two is not so bad..

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                        Well there is Rotating Orb from Merri ..but two is not so bad..
                        Sorry, I overlooked that one.

Comment

• Quoth Merriweather View Post
                          Rotating Orb - 1969
                          Quoth smfrazier View Post
                          Allotropes Of Carbon And Oxidation Of Metal - by a female singer- 1975
                          Spinning Wheel - Blood, Sweat & Tears
                          Diamonds & Rust - Joan Baez

Mother did something funny (one 3 syllable word) by big concord - 1967
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I think we need more hints.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                              Mother did something funny (one 3 syllable word) by big concord - 1967
                              Reached #88. Largest city in the flat water state.
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Absolutely no idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X