Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs* I can remember when my dog Sandy died, we had her creamated and the little urn is on a table in the corner where she used to sleep.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

I'm so sorry blas *hugs* It's hard losing a companion that's been with you so long.

Comment

I'm sorry. It's always hard to lose a beloved friend.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Please read this.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Thank you, everyone. My family and I appreciate everyone's kind words and thoughts.

Thank you for that, Irv. It really touched my heart.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Condolences to you and your family, Blas....

Mike
              Meow.........

Comment

*hugs, so many hugs*

1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Blas, I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I'm feeling your pain as my Max just took his last visit to see Doc yesterday. He's now resting at the farm beside my mom's little Kimmie.

I wish you peace and comfort knowing that your fur baby is now running, chasing rabbits and having a good 'ol time at the Bridge.

Comment

Don't be surprised if the other pets in the house seem to be grieving as well. Animals also need time to mourn as well.

Comment

Baby the cat is pretty shaken up. The day after Bear was put down, I opened the garage door (she lives in the garage in winter, and knows not to go in the house) and she came bursting inside to go run and find Bear (even though in the days leading up to Bear's death, we let Baby inside for a few minutes to snuggle with her).
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Aw, blas, I'm sorry to hear about this. Losing a pet that you've been close to for so long is devastating. I had a rough time when my first dog died and now my second dog is getting old. He tore his ACL last year and he's been getting skinnier and skinnier. He's more active so I feel like that's been part of it but I'm still concerned. Pets are part of the family and it's tough to lose one.

I'm deeply sorry, blas.
                        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear that, blas.

B
                          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

I just saw this update...I'm so sorry I've been there and it's so hard but at some point it's harder to see them suffer.

Quoth blas View Post
                            Baby the cat is pretty shaken up. The day after Bear was put down, I opened the garage door (she lives in the garage in winter, and knows not to go in the house) and she came bursting inside to go run and find Bear (even though in the days leading up to Bear's death, we let Baby inside for a few minutes to snuggle with her).
                            My cats spent several days looking around for Pablo after he went, too.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                            X