Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The clearance swamp equivalent to the OP would be those wonderful, wonderful folks who dash in the doors as the cheerful clearance swamp lady (referred to as "the bitch" by a former manager of mine ) announces we are closing in five minutes, and buys something big and bulky requiring a carryout, like a recliner or a sofa.

Then some poor schmuck, too often myself, has to get it out of the backroom, schlep it to the front doors as the cheerful clearance swamp lady announces we are now closed, and try to stuff it into a too-small vehicle as all the other closing people are heading out to their cars.

Yeah, they came in before we were officially closed so they get to shop, and I'm not to make the customer feel like a bother for doing their shopping so late. Doesn't make it suck any less.

Now that my schedule's been changed I have to work more closes, and this will continue until my schedule can hopefully get changed again, or my investments in stocks, bonds, lottery tickets and Billy Ripken "Fuck Face" baseball cards pay off.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
    X