This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas and Needles.

So back in 2012 when I was still a maintenance worker at a WallyWorld, we had the most interesting experience. I was already off duty, looking for stocking stuffers for my mom and her boyfriend in the front rows of the store after I got off work.

Someone had been caught trying to return stolen goods and they called the cops to do a 'do not trespass' to the store on him. It's a small town and this guy was known to be a major issue for the cops before. They still only sent one police in to deal with this guy.

It all seemed to be going well they had him at the customer service desk, signing the papers that show he knows he's not allowed back in, when all of a sudden he did something I didn't see, and the cop threw him over the service desk, the computers for returns and such being scattered to the floor.

Hypodermic needles, TONS of them spilled out of the guy's pockets, and the cop was wrestling with him. The guy tried to get to the cop's gun, and he started calling out to the store for help, but the guy got up and started to run. The cop went and shot him with a taser, and he kept going. One of the door greeters (only young one at the store) tried to wrap his arms around the guy, but only got his coat as the guy slid out of it. The cop ended up tasering him at LEAST 2 more times and the guy STILL got away.
    I guess the guy then hid at a friend's, or similar because they knew where he lives and being a small town I would've heard of him being caught.
    Last edited by Rumiel; 02-28-2014, 02:20 AM.
Working...
X