This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid emo kids!

I went into Target the other day to look at their bedding stuff cause I just bought a new bed. This is the Target that I used to work at, so I know most of the staff there. The bedding department looked really trashed, and I soon realised why. This group of teenagers, with their stupid looking emo outfits, were throwing stuff at each other and pulling towels and things off the shelves and onto the floor.

Even though I don't work there, I was getting really pissed off. I don't wana have to sift through their mess to get to the stuff I want to buy. I mean, do they REALLY have to be in a store to have fun, can't they go to a park or the zoo where they freakin belong?

I gave them my evil look (which is usually very effective) and they reacted by throwing a pillow at ME!

ME = "What the fuck? What is wrong with you people?"

Stupid Emo Kid = "I like your hair..."

ME = "Well if you like it so much, don't throw shit at me....or i'll call security"

S.E.K = "You don't work here"

ME = "Oh but I used to, I have my sources..."

S.E.K = "Oh wow, her hair has purple through it, it's kool, I like it"

Me *sigh*

I carried on with my shopping and suddenly hear this loud SMASH!

The kids are running off real fast, and I see what has happened.

There are lamps lying smashed all over the tiled floor, and a pillow lay next to them. They'd obviously thrown it at the shelf and the lamps had fallen and smashed. I couldn't see any staff, so I went and called someone to fix it.

Stupid kids!
    I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
    another time, this world would fade away
    To find true love, is like no other joy,
    our choice is here
    be happy for today

[Is having a hard time not singing the Emo song] Kids like that do belong to the zoo, but you'd think that them being teenagers they'd know better but they act like idiots.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

But see, emo kids have a more difficult time finding their true place in life than most teens do. Emo kids have to make statements (and I'm not talking about unique/individual statements like everyone should make), but their statements are really contradicting, considering their "statements" are trends that nearly every other "lost" "sad" "hopeless" "depressed" teen is into.

Also, emo kids have a burning desire to let the entire world know just how damn sad, depressed, unwanted, used, abused, and disgusted that they are. I guess pulling stunts like this will get attention, hopefully to remove them from their pathetic emo existence and bring them back into teenage reality, if that even exists.

Yes, as you can tell, I despise emo kids.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

dumb question here, but what are EMO kids ??
        Want to know more about me ??
        Then feel free to contact me in the MSN messenger!! I'd be happy to chat with you!
        Or check www.myspace.com/kebable

Comment

Quoth kebable View Post
          Try here, fun comic too .

Comment

Sorry, but I have to say this every time there's a conversation about emo kids:

"I wish my grass was emo. Then it would cut itself"

Comment

Here's a good link that has a few definitions (yes, i was really that bored).

emo

My favourite part is the example emo conversation -

girlfriend: C'mon, lets have sex.
              boyfriend: I'm too sad to have sex.
              girlfriend: I'm sad too; lets have sex and cry.
              boyfriend: I'm already crying
              Last edited by COMINATCHA; 08-29-2006, 02:33 PM.
              I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
              another time, this world would fade away
              To find true love, is like no other joy,
              our choice is here
              be happy for today

Comment

Here's a funny one that describes emo: http://emosong.ytmnd.com/ I see them a lot at Target too. I've worked a few emo shows, but that's for another thread.
                The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Well, in my experience it's not the Emo kids that you need to look out for, here in the UK we have something much worse. The CHAVS.

Basically a bunch of tracksuited, theiving, stupid, thuggish yobs. They even have an article on Wikipedia, and there's another site called Chav Scum with better info on it.

The average Brit will get hassle off of these apes just by walking down the street, often for no reason what-so-ever. They may even get beaten or mugged, depending on how 'hard' the Chav thinks he is in his gang. They also like to vandalise shops and shoplift, and a trick of theirs was to smoke in the McD's toilets where I work and stub the cig out on the wall.

You see, Emo kids might lark about but they won't hurt anyone but themselves.

Comment

Quoth Noo_Noo View Post
                    Well, in my experience it's not the Emo kids that you need to look out for, here in the UK we have something much worse. The CHAVS.
                    Soooo they're similar to the wannabe ghetto thugs that are commonly seen in the 'burbs here. These idiots dress similar to Chavs (at least in some cases). However, the vast majority wear pants that are 8 sizes too big, and usually falling down, walk around with a fake limp, and end every sentence with "you know what I'm sayin'?"
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

If they're so emo, why are they out in public playing games and having fun? Aren't they supposed to be at home burning candles and sticking their fingers in the wax or something?
                      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                        Soooo they're similar to the wannabe ghetto thugs that are commonly seen in the 'burbs here. These idiots dress similar to Chavs (at least in some cases). However, the vast majority wear pants that are 8 sizes too big, and usually falling down, walk around with a fake limp, and end every sentence with "you know what I'm sayin'?"
                        Yep, they sound pretty similar. Trying to imitate the 'African American' culture. though I've noticed that Brit Chavs also have a racist streak to them. Ironic, really.

Also, Chavs seem to come from the poorer areas in Britain, rather than the suburbs.

Comment

Quoth kebable View Post
                          Pains in the ass

Actually, they're a bunch of kids who go around being sad and doing all they can to let everybody know they're sad. Or something. About ten years ago they'd probably be "grunge" and wearing flannel shirts and baggy pants instead of trying to squeeze into girls' jeans.

I found a good joke about them on urban dictionary:

How many emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
                          None! They all cry in the dark.
                          Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 08-29-2006, 06:40 PM.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

lol!!! :d :d
                            Want to know more about me ??
                            Then feel free to contact me in the MSN messenger!! I'd be happy to chat with you!
                            Or check www.myspace.com/kebable

Comment

Quoth Noo_Noo View Post
                              Well, in my experience it's not the Emo kids that you need to look out for, here in the UK we have something much worse. The CHAVS. Basically a bunch of tracksuited, theiving, stupid, thuggish yobs.

The average Brit will get hassle off of these apes just by walking down the street, often for no reason what-so-ever. They may even get beaten or mugged, depending on how 'hard' the Chav thinks he is in his gang. They also like to vandalise shops and shoplift, and a trick of theirs was to smoke in the McD's toilets where I work and stub the cig out on the wall.
                              Sounds more like a wigger, rather than emo.

Comment

Working...
                              X