X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma Is A Wonderful Thing!

http://consumerist.com/2014/07/28/gu...y-mma-fighter/

Couple of chuckleheads pick the wrong guy to try and rob, his co-worker is a mixed martial-arts expert. A thoroughly righteous beating ensues with one of the idiots left behind and arrested...

Kudos to that clerk for stopping the robbery, protecting his coworker and giving those crooks the smackdown they deserved.

Now let's hope the store doesn't decide to fire him over it...
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Another tale of "failed victim selection":

Some years back, when a certain TV show had just started airing, a couple lowlifes tried to mug the star - after all, actors are rich, right? When the police arrived, the actor was leaning against the wall waiting for them, while the perps were on the ground after a beat-down. The TV show? Walker, Texas Ranger. As the cops said to the perps, "Do you realize you just tried to rob Chuck Norris?".
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Another one from one of my books of human stupidity:

A pickpocket was working a venue and was spotted by a couple of guys who shouted at him. Being a pickpocket he did the only thing he could do: he ran. There was just one slight problem with that. The two guys that spotted him? World class sprinters. Needless to say he didn't get very far.

Found the story. The best part is he was also caught on camera by the film crew doing an interview of the two runners. I'm not sure he could have picked a worse target.
        Last edited by lordlundar; 07-30-2014, 05:13 PM.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
        X