This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even If Phoney It's Still Sweet!

Sorry for posting so many of these, but they _are_ hilarious!

http://consumerist.com/2014/08/06/je...-cant-get-one/

Man buys every apple pie in a BK just so the (misbehaving kid) behind him and its inattentive/obnoxious parental unit get left in the dust.

And yes, it's a Reddit story and there's a chance it's a phony but it still a sweet tale of revenge!
    Last edited by EricKei; 08-07-2014, 09:21 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate term for a child

I voted "not mean enough". Would have been even funnier if everyone else in the place (including staff) had gotten pies, then "whoops, no pie for brat or oblivious gene donor".
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
      I voted "not mean enough". Would have been even funnier if everyone else in the place (including staff) had gotten pies, then "whoops, no pie for brat or oblivious gene donor".
      What would have been better is if he'd handed out pies to everyone in the place (staff included) and, if he'd still had spares, then promptly said, "Oh, sorry, I just ran out," with the extra pie(s) still in sight, and then walked out the door.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Where is it, where is it...

<starts searching>

AHA! Here it is!

http://www.somethingpositive.net/sp03012006.shtml

I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Love Fred's reaction. "Snerk!"
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
            I voted "not mean enough".
            So did I Even better, eat them in front of the kid and parent--kind of like the dinner in High Anxiety.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
            X