X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst. Robbery. Ever.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911...r-delinquency/

Just the amount of fail all in one package here...much wow...very amazed...
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Clearly the guy who offered him a ride was just feeling sorry for him at that point. That was so pathetic you almost have to pity the guy. Almost.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I've often wondered why people who attempt robberies and such don't go get jobs, get welfare, bum change on the street, do something other than put peoples lives at risk robbing people with weapons. Now I know: total and complete incompetence. Nice to have that little mystery solved.
      Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

We just had one where a woman tried to rob a bank with no weapons and disguised with a blanket. Not nearly as much fail as that guy, but still.

(Trivia: I was driving past that bank with a passenger while the police were arriving. At least 20 cop cars; upwards of 50 cops!)
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quite a while ago, I read about a case where the robbers got away with a bit under $100. After the conviction, when it was no longer needed as evidence, the gun went to a museum - it was an antique worth over $5000.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Dumbest local criminal that I can remember:

A 19 year old kid broke into someone's house at night. He made so much noise, one of the residents woke up, found the kid and started to beat him up. The kid managed to get away, whereupon he ran....

...into a closet. The resident called the cops. When the cops got there, the burglar held onto the doorknob from inside the closet and refused to come out. Eventually they got the door off the hinges and arrested him.

The cops said they were familiar with this guy, it wasn't his first try, and he just incredibly bad at it and really needed to go into another line of work.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
              We just had one where a woman tried to rob a bank with no weapons and disguised with a blanket. Not nearly as much fail as that guy, but still.

(Trivia: I was driving past that bank with a passenger while the police were arriving. At least 20 cop cars; upwards of 50 cops!)
              one of my moms old teacher buddys was two people ahead of her in line, thought she was just a weirdo or someone sick who really needed cash. and right after the walked out the cops showed up.

Comment

Working...
              X