This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certificate issue

I had just opened (new tab) the "Go Around" thread in "Check It Out", then gone back up and opened the "Off Topic" forum, when I got a browser popup about a certificate it was unable to verify. The site it said it was unable to verify the certificate for was si0.twimg.com. I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.20 under Windows 98 SE.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Please let us know the thread you were viewing.

In this case, there's not likely to be anything we can do. The certificate is for another domain, which means that (likely) some graphic was being included via https, and the other domain is having a problem. There's not much we can do for that, but it would be nice to verify all of that.

Comment

As stated, from "Check It Out", I had opened "Go Around" in a new thread, then in my main thread I had gone to the "Off Topic" forum. I had not yet opened a thread from this forum when the certificate warning box popped up.

I had viewed "Go Around" on a number of previous occasions without this happening.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
      X