Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That woman was an utter jackass. No, wait, that's insulting jackasses.

Failure as a parent, though.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Did anyone call CPS?
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

In Plankton's position, I probably would have gotten myself fired for laughing my ass off once the kid hit the cooler.
        "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Creeper: Ya know, fur such a purty women.... you sure don't smell like one!
          Me: That's because I wasn't born one, sir. Have a great night!

Well played, very well played

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            Did anyone call CPS?
            As far as I know, no one has contacted CPS......yet.
            No ma'am. I'm sorry, I cannot control the temperature. We're in hell, that's why.

Comment

Do it. Do eeeet.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I can't believe some sleeze put his hand on your ponytail. I'd have grabbed his wrist with one hand, punched him with my other, and screamed DON'T TOUCH ME YOU PERVERT!

And then possibly kicked him in the nuts.

You don't have to put up with that shit.

Comment

Jeez, how many times has the kid in #3 already concussed himself if he thinks running full tilt into a soda machine is going to have a different winner than the machine?

I bet the mom was just hoping to get a claim…
                  This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                  I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    Do it. Do eeeet.
                    In most states you don't have to give a name--but do consider calling from a burner.
                    I agree, that egg donor was probably looking for some kinds of settlement, was this in a mega-chain, Plankton?
                    Why am I surprised she also didn't ask the manager about the insurance liability limit?
                    Last edited by taxguykarl; 09-10-2014, 07:34 PM.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Plankton78 View Post
                      I have a redish scar up my forearm
                      I've dealt with similar idiotic reactions. I have a major birthmark, called a Strawberry Patch, starting on my left hand going up my arm in patches up to almost my shoulder. In extreme temperatures, it gets VERY red and that's normally when people notice it
                      "People can be relied upon to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid." from Seize the Night by Dean Koontz

Comment

We are a major corporation... I think. We have stores everywhere, not as a big as Walmart, but not that small either. Um. Like Dollar Segerant. That's lame but you get the gist. I think she wanted money. She came in today and threatened corporate on my SM. My SM told her to go right ahead. She stormed off so...... I hope she does.
                        No ma'am. I'm sorry, I cannot control the temperature. We're in hell, that's why.

Comment

wow, that lady has some cajones. Does she not realise it's all on tape? ... at least now you'll have all her relevant contact details, in case someone decides to make an anonymous tip to the CPS line
                          Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                          What's the difference?
                          We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Quoth Plankton78 View Post
                            We are a major corporation... I think. We have stores everywhere, not as a big as Walmart, but not that small either. Um. Like Dollar Segerant. That's lame but you get the gist. I think she wanted money. She came in today and threatened corporate on my SM. My SM told her to go right ahead. She stormed off so...... I hope she does.
                            Hope your SM has given corporate a head's up and a copy of the tape so their legal dept. can tear her (or her lawyer) a new one when they get called.

Comment

Quoth kmariem View Post
                              I've dealt with similar idiotic reactions. I have a major birthmark, called a Strawberry Patch, starting on my left hand going up my arm in patches up to almost my shoulder. In extreme temperatures, it gets VERY red and that's normally when people notice it
                              Tell them it's a tattoo with a new kind of mood ink, which changes color. They might just buy it
                              Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter.

Comment

Quoth MelindaJoy77 View Post
                                Tell them it's a tattoo with a new kind of mood ink, which changes color. They might just buy it
                                I've wondered if that's actually possible (active tattoo). It might be kind of cool to have a tattoo that reported body temp or something. Blood sugar or the like might actually be useful but I don't see how that would be possible.
                                Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Working...
                                X