This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happiness is . . . .

Sitting watching TV while grading papers . . . with Taz snuggled up to my thigh as she sleeps. She's twitching, no doubt catching mice and birds as she dreams
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Aside from the grading papers, sounds great.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
      Aside from the grading papers, sounds great.
      Getting it done today means I don't have to do it tomorrow
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

There is that.

Hope the papers are at least pretty decent.
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
          There is that.

Hope the papers are at least pretty decent.
          No, unfortunately

Snuggly kitty makes it bearable

Comment

Not wondering where your next meal is coming from or if you'll have a roof over your head next week. Though I haven't experienced this kind of happiness in a while.
            "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
            X