X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Sexy Flanders!!!!

Wow.

Harry Shearer, voice of MANY Simpsons characters, will not return to the series for the two seasons that have just been picked up by Fox.

Mr. Burns...Flanders...Dr. Hibbert...Smithers...Kent Brockman...Rev. Lovejoy...Lenny...

Yes! NOT LENNY!!!!!

I haven't watched the episodes as they air for many years, and when they did that marathon I stopped checking in after they hit season 12...but man.

I have to think they want to hit 30 seasons and call it.

Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

How many seasons are they up to now?
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
        How many seasons are they up to now?
        26 seasons.
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

They've renewed up to 28, but are finishing 26.

They HAVE to end it soon. What if one of these cast members passes away? The tradition (Troy McClure, Lionel Hutz, Lunch Lady Doris, Mrs. Krabappel) is that if a voice actor dies, they don't get someone else to do the voices. This is despite the fact that they could EASILY find other people to do the voices....heck, I can do a pitch perfect Otto, and Dr. Nick...

God DAMN you Andy Dick...(Andy Dick is believed to have been the force behind Brynn Hartman's relapse into drugs before she killed Phil Hartman, and then herself)

Comment

It was also just renewed for 27 and 28. Saw this and it kinda bums me out. Guess they'll make it work somehow. Even after all this time I'm still a fan even if it's not as big as I was.
            I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Quoth Ted_The_IT_Guy View Post
              They've renewed up to 28, but are finishing 26.

They HAVE to end it soon. What if one of these cast members passes away? The tradition (Troy McClure, Lionel Hutz, Lunch Lady Doris, Mrs. Krabappel) is that if a voice actor dies, they don't get someone else to do the voices. This is despite the fact that they could EASILY find other people to do the voices....heck, I can do a pitch perfect Otto, and Dr. Nick...

God DAMN you Andy Dick...(Andy Dick is believed to have been the force behind Brynn Hartman's relapse into drugs before she killed Phil Hartman, and then herself)
              From everything I've ever heard about him, Andy Dick lives up to his last name.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

No one can tell the diddly-ifference.

Comment

They could do a reboot, just like Japan did with Doraemon. The series was about a cat-like robot who went back in time to help a young boy fix his future. It ran from 1979 to 2005 before introducing a reboot.
                  cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
                  X