X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two horrible SNL "skit" ideas...

LOL...

"Keeping up with the Cardassians"

"Leave it to Bieber" (or however you spell his name).
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

I was a bit inebriated last night from pain meds, and reading some Stephanie Plum/Ranger/Merry Men fanfic and that State Farm Elvis commercial came on [the uncut one with the Flying Elvi] and I commented to Rob that disguising a spec ops team as Flying ELvi would be great, they could get dropped in anywhere and get it passed off as a practice jump, or as a wrong drop zone. Then Rob pointed out you could hide an MP-5 grease gun in the body of a guitar ...

I am not sure which is scarier, that that idea would pop into my rather impaired brain, or Rob didn't find it that odd. <whimper>
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Imagines bad guy sneaking up on Elvis commando from behind. Just as he's ready to plunge a knife into his back, Elvis gives a casual flick of his jumpsuit-clad ring-bedazzled hand right into the baddie's face, a' la Batman. The bad guy crumples into a heap. Elvis turns, sneers and says "Thank ya, thankyaverymuch" before coolly picking up his guitar and walking off.
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Task Force 702, aka "The Hound Dogs."
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
          LOL...

I'm assuming the first one would be a horrible mix of Cardassian with Kardashian...I'd pay to see that one
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            I'm assuming the first one would be a horrible mix of Cardassian with Kardashian...I'd pay to see that one
            ...I'm now picturing Gul Dukat doing that magazine cover shoot that Kim did. D:
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post

Set phasers to "puke"
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                Basically, yeah...and all the drama that goes along with it.

Should they attack a Romulan outpost or not?

What was that Ferengi doing with you last night?

Should we get the Federation involved?
                Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                  Imagines bad guy sneaking up on Elvis commando from behind. Just as he's ready to plunge a knife into his back, Elvis gives a casual flick of his jumpsuit-clad ring-bedazzled hand right into the baddie's face, a' la Batman. The bad guy crumples into a heap. Elvis turns, sneers and says "Thank ya, thankyaverymuch" before coolly picking up his guitar and walking off.
                  LOL
                  Task Force 702, aka "The Hound Dogs."
                  I like it =)
                  <shudder>
                  EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                    I was a bit inebriated last night from pain meds, and reading some Stephanie Plum/Ranger/Merry Men fanfic and that State Farm Elvis commercial came on [the uncut one with the Flying Elvi] and I commented to Rob that disguising a spec ops team as Flying ELvi would be great, they could get dropped in anywhere and get it passed off as a practice jump, or as a wrong drop zone. Then Rob pointed out you could hide an MP-5 grease gun in the body of a guitar ...

I am not sure which is scarier, that that idea would pop into my rather impaired brain, or Rob didn't find it that odd. <whimper>
                    Neither one.

Of course, a group of Flying Elvi would be a good cover for a young secret agent looking to stop some nefarious plot from taking place that could create mass chaos.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                      This is a show on Youtube. There are even T-shirts. >.>

Quoth mjr View Post
                      Alarmingly, this too is on Youtube.

Honestly, I'm surprised neither one wasn't already an SNL sketch though. Horrible ideas for skits is sort of the entire premise of the show. ;p

Comment

Working...
                      X