This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And we thought Rolex was expensive...

Let me introduce to you the "Henry Graves" Patek Philippe Supercomplication...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPWxvFjl4xQ

And then there's this...

Patek Philippe Grand Complication Perpetual Calendar Chronograph 5270G-013 Pre-Owned

Yeah...Lemme just go into my Scrooge McDuck vault and get the money...
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Quoth mjr View Post
    ... Yeah...Lemme just go into my Scrooge McDuck vault and get the money...
    Can't. There's a white drake leaping around on the heap hissing, sputtering, and quacking dire threats at me.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      Can't. There's a white drake leaping around on the heap hissing, sputtering, and quacking dire threats at me.
      Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Comment

Though the watches may make the suffering from your TDS more bearable.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Though the watches may make the suffering from your TDS more bearable.
          That could be true. TDS doesn't just apply to jacked up pickup trucks.

Though it's a nice watch, for sure, even if I had the money I don't know if I could bring myself to buy a watch that costs six figures...
          Last edited by mjr; 02-02-2017, 05:36 PM.

Comment

why for the love of.... Nope I would never spend that amount on a watch.

Comment

And here I thought my friend was nuts for paying $6000 for a watch. I mean, he could afford it, but it seemed like a waste of money to me.
              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
              -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
              X