This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lady_Foxfire View Post
    Would he prefer that you never clean anything, and actually allow the store to get so dirty that you lose business? Some people just like to complain.
    Yep. If you clean while the store is open and people are there, they complain about not having your undivided attention. If you close the store to clean, they complain about not being open those hours. And if you don't clean, they complain how dirty it is.

Of course, if the SCs would quit making such messes you wouldn't have to spend as much time cleaning, but that's not gonna happen either.

Madness takes it's toll....
    Please have exact change ready.

Comment

At least somebody's cleaning your workplace.

I got to Trashercize™ again today.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

You are reminding me of here... ever Tuesday night (my Friday and the slowest day I work) I scrub the entire front desk area... if I had a vacuum, I'd do the floors too. I know I could theoretically do it more than that, I do have time on other nights too, but I have my system. Friday is too busy to do anything, Saturday I stock, Sunday I deal with computer updates if there are any, Monday I give into my can't be arsed state, and Tuesday I clean. And it is obvious that I'm the only one who does the deap cleaning at the desk (except for the players club, we have an awesome players club rep who keeps her section meticulous, but she doesn't have time to clean the rest of the desk). And don't even start me on the employee lockers.
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          I got to Trashercize™ again today.
          I much prefer Snackcercizing...
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
          X