This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Returns

Long story short- I now know jinxes are completely true after I had a conversation with my manager about people trying to return things after Christmas, last date for that was the 24th January, and we hadn't had anyone trying to return Christmas presents for about 3 weeks. Same flipping day I get two people trying to bring things back from the 16th December!
    First one went without any argument after a straight out "no" from me.......
    It cant always go easily though right?
    Next one is a man, same date on receipt, gets the same response.." oh i just want to exchange. that'll be ok"
    Nooo....you're stuck with it now! I never argue with anyone if they're outside the return period and feel like being special snowflakes, just call a superior over
    So he gets the same response from manager (im quite glad, we're all super strict. eg 28 days? its not coming back on the 29th day)
    Still argues that he just wants an exchange...showed him the terms on the receipt and after another NO he leaves...ugh
    I will never jinx myself again

Just when you think you're done with Christmas, it's apparent that a few customers aren't!

Comment

ugh- tell me about it. It hadn't crossed my mind till that day and randomly popped into my head-Huh, haven't had any christmas returns in a few weeks. Sure am glad they're over! Completely jinxed myself

Comment

Working...
      X