Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, the HUMANITY! (long. WHAT A SURPRISE.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seraph View Post
    You reminded me, I FORGOT TO POST ABOUT THIS ONE DUDE. Ahhhh, I'll post about him later. I've got new material. Already. In one day. bleh.
    ...was that a cliffhanger?

Seraph.

Dear.

You should know better by now.

We do strange things when people post cliffhangers.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Kaycichu View Post
      I knew it would be a good day when I saw you post...
      I always enjoy a Seraph post. It's never just run-of-the-mill stupid customers - it's usually some monumental, mind-numbing cluster-fuck. And it reminds me that my own job could be much much worse.

Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

Quoth Alpha Strike View Post
        I always enjoy a Seraph post. It's never just run-of-the-mill stupid customers - it's usually some monumental, mind-numbing cluster-fuck. And it reminds me that my own job could be much much worse.
        Can I have an amen?
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
          Can I have an amen?
          AMEN HALLELUJAH
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Conflicting feelings whenever I see Seraph has a new post.
            Initial reaction: YAY! New Seraph stories!
            Immediately after the joy: Oh, crap. New Seraph stories to make my brain bluescreen.

Quoth Seraph View Post

<links image of a rather...complicated drawing with a pony that looks like the equivalent of a Supreme Pizza. Everything that could be thrown on there, is.>
            So somebody took the online Pony Creator and checked off every possible option? Again? Really?

Quoth Seraph View Post
            SC: The ****. ****ing ripoff, I could get someone to do it for $15.
            Yeah, no. I don't know anyone that would even do a basic repaint for $15. Nice try.

Quoth Seraph View Post
            SC: i was thinking more along the lines of $50.
            $50, huh? Time for a page from the Blogess...
            For $50, send them a pic of Crossbow eating Doritos while flipping them off.
            For an additional $50, I'll even autograph it for them.

(Sorry, an actual celebrity pic would be more $$. Wil Wheaton's pic is worth at least $75.)

Quoth Seraph View Post
            It Ain't All Bad, Though.
            Cool! An awesome client! Nice to see that the DO exist!

(PM me for details about getting the Dorito eating pic. )
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
              Wil Wheaton's pic is worth at least $75.)
              ANd his ping pong balls are worth over a grand: http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-crappy-den.../190724712013?

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                Gotta admit though, some guy tried to rip us off BIG TIME last month when our heater stopped working. Tried to charge us 10x what the guy we went with, charged.
                I remember that guy, definate scam/cowboy given that he added on xtra time to make more money from you.
                I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                  SC: Actually, it's an OC. <links image of a rather...complicated drawing with a pony that looks like the equivalent of a Supreme Pizza. Everything that could be thrown on there, is.>
                  Stuff like that is why I'm glad my favorite pony is Applejack :3
                  If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post

Stuff like that is why I'm glad my favorite pony is Applejack :3
                    And the reason I'm boring with mine.

Comment

Working...
                    X