Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To whoever threw the used condom underneath of my truck . . .

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So between 12 and 2 in the afternoon, someone was . . . ****ing in the Voldemart parking lot? And put the 'remnants' under my truck, of all places? When there are dozens of trash cans placed throughout the lot?
    I misread that. I read that as "someone was ****ing Voldemort in the parking lot"

oh the mental image!

But yeah, bleh.

although i guess it could be worse. back in my theatre group one of the women loaned her leather jacket to one of the guys for his "Thunderbirds" costume (grease!). I don't remember if he wore it though cos he put his hands in the pockets and....

Yes. That. Used.

I still remember him shuddering and freaking out. (and washing his hand a lot). We kept wondering why in the world she SAVED it.
    Last edited by PepperElf; 02-28-2013, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Quoth ShinyGreenApple View Post
      .. Kids pick up everything...
      At 4 or so I used to strip the filters out of cigarette butts to chew...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        At 4 or so I used to strip the filters out of cigarette butts to chew...
        My point exactly
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          why in the world she SAVED it.
          Jerry Springer or Maury callback?

Lord, I apologize for that, and be with the starving pigmies in New Guinea
          But the paint on me is beginning to dry
          And it's not what I wanted to be
          The weight on me
          Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Quoth ComputerWrestler View Post
            Why would you have sex in a parking lot to begin with, then throw the aftermath onto the ground for the world to see?!?!
            Let's ask the fine folks over at Olive Garden.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

This reminds me of having a used one stuck over the doorknob to my room in college....the back door to the suite was next to the laundry room.....

And then once when I came out the next morning after the neighbors threw an all night party, and there were some rather large stains on my windshield.....wished they had used a condom there (and a bed, not my car).....

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                Let's ask the fine folks over at Olive Garden.
                I've lost a chunk of my life reading a thread that juxtaposes a couple getting dirty in a parking lot to a lengthy and intense debate about chain vs mom-y-pop.
                My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth Silvercat View Post
                  In the parking lot that's used for my apartment complex, among others, I found a used tampon once. And the applicator. EW.
                  I remember a "this American life" episode where they said if they found a used tampon they knew there'd also be a condom nearby.
                  Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
                  Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
                  -Unknown Author

Comment

I once found a - let's call it a miniature ziploc bag full of a certain herbal supplement (nudge-nudge, wink-wink) - in a dryer. Was it good? Why, how could innocent li'l ol' me possibly know?

Comment

I have seen them on the ground many times walking to and from work.
                      I have also seen a syringe on the sidewalk by the local high school. It still had the orange cap on it so I dunno if it still had the needle. I wasn't going to touch it. I kicked it into the street.

At work we have found drugs. When we had gas pumps we would find it all the time. We don't have someone outside 24/7 now so I am guessing the customers get to find it now. lol

A co-worker found a BIG bag of the green herb a few months ago right outside our door. Neither of us smokes it so I tried to get him to toss it in the trash but he gave it to a friend. Turns out it was worth $600.

Edited to add: We had a customer catch a guy getting head in his car on the side of our store a few months ago.

Comment

This reminds me....a couple months back I was hanging outside having a smoke with some other co workers. We noticed a car parked nearby was getting kind of steamy, and starting to rock a little . This was right outside a busy public building. At least find somewhere private wouldja?
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth Cat Herder View Post
                          I once found a - let's call it a miniature ziploc bag full of a certain herbal supplement (nudge-nudge, wink-wink) - in a dryer. Was it good? Why, how could innocent li'l ol' me possibly know?
                          My guess is that it wasn't. After all, it was found in a dryer, which gets hot (left in pocket when owner did the laundry, and fell out?). The "active ingredient" would have volatilized and gone out the vent.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                          X