Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 Year Old Scotch (Some grossness at the end)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Year Old Scotch (Some grossness at the end)

A guy walks into a bar and orders some 40 year old scotch. The bartender has some, but he doesn't want to waste it. Figuring he won't know the difference, he reaches under the bar, grabs a bottle of 10 year old scotch, and pours him a shot.

The guy drinks it and says, "This is only 10 year old scotch. I asked for 40 year old scotch."

The bartender figures the guy just got lucky, so a bottle of 20 year old scotch from the far end of the bar and pours him a glass of that.

The guy drinks it and says, "That's only 20 year old scotch."

The bartender, not ready to admit defeat just yet, goes into the store room and grabs a bottle of 30 year old scotch.

The guy drinks it and says, "That's only 30 year old scotch."

Having no choice now but to admit defeat, the bartender goes down into the wine cellar, brings up a bottle of 40 year old scotch, and pours some for the guy.

The guy drinks it, smiles, and says, "Now THAT'S 40 year old scotch!"

Just then, another customer approaches him with some liquid in a shot glass, and says, "Here, try this!"

The guy starts to drink it, then spits it out, and yells, "Ewww! That's piss!"

"That's right!", says the other customer, "But how old am I?"
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Why am I not surprised that you told that one?
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

You should hear some of the ones I don't dare post here.

Comment

Damn, MadMike. Very nice. Where do you find dirty jokes such as these? Freaking hilarious.
        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I hear them from other people, see them in books like "Truly Tasteless Joke", see them posted here and there.

I know a million of them, and have been telling them since before some of our members were even born. If someone mentioned any particular subject, I could probably come up with a joke for it.

Comment

That was awesome.

Granted, I was expecting something more disgusting, as it's not everyday that you put a warning in the joke title.
            -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
            -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Working...
            X