This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Items or Less

My friend, a grocery store manager, chased a shoplifter through dry goods and frozen foods before catching the perp with a flying tackle in cleaning supplies. That's when my friend noticed that all of the customers in line at the cash registers were staring. "Everything's fine, folks," he assured them. "This guy just tried to go through the express lane with more than ten items."

I can hear the ideas forming in everyone's heads now.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
      If you mean by wanting to see if I can get management to let me do this then yes, ideas are forming.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Oooohhhhh.... yeah.......
        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Now there's a new weight-loss program right there . . . as if I don't get enough exercise already just from slinging totes.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

reminds me of Dogma, when Silent Bob throws Matt and Ben out the back of the train. He sees a guy seated staring at him.
            Silent Bob says "No Ticket"
            Last edited by Miyon; 07-06-2008, 08:20 PM.
            Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

Quoth Miyon View Post
              reminds me of Dogma, when Silent Bob thru Matt and Ben out the back of the train. He sees a guy seated staring at him.
              Silent Bob says "No Ticket"
              That scene was done in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                That scene was done in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
                And in Dogma

Comment

yeah it was first done in Indian Jones but the Dogma version is funnier because they were spoofing Indiana Jones.
                  Silent Bob barely speaks in all of the movies he is in. "No Ticket" are the only words he speaks in the whole movie. (pretty sure, been awhile since I watched it)
                  Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

Actually, he has one other word, at the end. Rufus tells Jay and Silent Bob that he might put in a good word for them in Heaven, and Bob says "Thanks!"
                    Sometimes life is altered.
                    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                    Uneasy with confrontation.
                    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                    X