This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firemen!

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that some lovely firemen visited the office today.

Not sure why they were here, but before they left, they found out that one of our coworkers had just had a birthday.

So they drove her around the business park in the firetruck.
    Last edited by JoitheArtist; 09-21-2009, 06:28 AM.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Sweet!

And CEO didn't demand a ride because her birthday was last week-ish (Think it was last week. Convention. Right...? I get confused easily...) Seems like something she would do.

I like firemen. I like firemen a lot.

Comment

When you CEO has her next birthday, can you ask the local mental institution to pick her up and drive her around in their van?
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        When you CEO has her next birthday, can you ask the local mental institution to pick her up and drive her around in their van?
        just be sure to let them know early enough so they can custom order the pretty white coat remade in the proper colors.

Comment

EEEEEEEEEEEEH Firemen!!! *swoon*
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

That is cool.
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              Better idea...bring the fire truck, and blast the CEO with the hose. Who knows, the water pressure might actually be good for the air bubble between her ears If not, at least you get the satisfaction of seeing her blasted across the parking lot
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Pic #4--HE'S HOTTTTTT! Yummy!

Comment

Working...
                X