Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Giant Chicken Just walked through my Lobby!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Giant Chicken Just walked through my Lobby!

Of course she's the mascot for a local restaurant. But still.

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

So, cute?

Don't spare the details!

Rapscallion

Comment

Is this an unusual sort of thing where you are?

...'Cause it's kind of not where I'm from. Granted, I live in a "special" place, but still. One example comes to mind -- there's a guy who dresses up as a nun and patrols downtown on a two-story bicycle. You can always tell who's a tourist and who's a local when he rides by. The tourists stop and stare and fumble for the cameras. The locals look, shrug, and say, "There goes the nun again. Who wants sushi?"
      Last edited by Antisocial_Worker; 09-04-2009, 10:29 AM.
      Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

A while back someone in the building won tickets to phantom of the opera from a radio station and a guy showed up in full costume to give the tickets away.

barbershop quartet shows up every once in a while.

These people can't get past the lobby so whomever is working front desk, usually the supervisor, gets quite the show.

Comment

There is a local guy who dresses up like Benny Hill or sometimes Elvis or Santa Claus and walks around the town usually with a cassette player playing appropriate music and/or skits.

He is harmelss and friendly.
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

I must remember to post sometime about the time the Tom Baker lookalike came running in wanting new batteries for his sonic screwdriver, followed by Davros with a blown fuse and then a cyberman wheeled the tardis up the village hill!

One of the more surreal days at work. (some sort of student film project being filmed in the park opposite us!)
            Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
              A Giant Chicken Just walked through my Lobby!

She wasn't by chance fighting a fat Rhode-Islander, was she?

Comment

Quoth Boggles View Post
                I must remember to post sometime about the time the Tom Baker lookalike came running in wanting new batteries for his sonic screwdriver, followed by Davros with a blown fuse and then a cyberman wheeled the tardis up the village hill!
                And of course, you didn't have a camera handy.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Boggles View Post

One of the more surreal days at work. (some sort of student film project being filmed in the park opposite us!)
                  Yes, you need to post about that, with pics of course!

Comment

We had a giant dog walk through work, carrying a basket of groceries.

Turns out it was one of the grocery boys on his last day, getting supplies. The kids enjoyed it though.
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

let me guess you were the only person who saw it was a chicken, everybody else thought it was a person.
                      Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                      Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
                        She wasn't by chance fighting a fat Rhode-Islander, was she?
                        I was about to ask if she was giving out bad coupons.
                        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

"It's not a customer, it's a chicken! A giant chicken!"

...but you're not a man, you're a Chicken Boo.
                          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                          X