This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Are You Going?

Yesterday, I was on my way to one of the registers to put the coin tower back since I pulled it to fill it when a lottery customer asked me where I was going. I told him "no where" and put the coin tower aside and he handed me a laminated paper with his numbers on it.

Earlier, he handed me scratch cards that he wanted cashed in but he had something to take care of first. I decided to hold off until the customer actually came to the desk so I wouldn't tie up the register or lottery machine. I informed my service desk coworker of the situation. She ended up getting the customer with the scratch offs.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
    Earlier, he handed me scratch cards that he wanted cashed in but he had something to take care of first. I decided to hold off until the customer actually came to the desk so I wouldn't tie up the register or lottery machine.
    In a situation like this, CYA! Be sure to give back the tickets before the customer wanders off, and if he insists on walking off without them, GET A MANAGER. You could be dealing with a scammer who brought in losing tickets (to have something to hand you), and then claims that you switched his tickets (relatively low-value ones, probably no more than $20 or so, unless he's really stupid) while he was off taking care of other business.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
    X