This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paperport not working

I have a question for you all. Up until recently, I was using Paperport 11 to archive my massive collection of hobby magazines and other stuff. What I was doing, was splitting my magazines down the middle (pulling the staples and cutting pages), dropping them into the scanner's feed tray, scanning one side, then flipping everything over and doing the other side. Once everything got scanned, I'd use Paperport to "stack" the pages and remove any ads. It was a pain, but the thin paper used in those mags meant the scanner would jam if I attempted to double-side scan.

I went with that program, because it was easily upgraded from 9. However, it quit working on Saturday. I tried to reinstall 11, and when that didn't work, I uninstalled it, and tried to revert back to 9, and download the update again. Neither would even open.

So now there's the question... does anyone know of a similar program I could use (yes, I know Paperport 14 is available for $99) that has similar features and would work with Windows 10?
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Have you searched thru the user forums on Nuance`s web page? I see many posts discussing workarounds and solutions for unresponsive paperport program after uninstall\reinstall.

Comment

Working...
    X