Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am thinking....I really should go to bed and get some sleep because I'm really tired and I have more to do tomorrow than can possibly get done and I don't want my migraine to come back, esp since I took my last Xanax today and don't have a refill except my DH is still at work (yet another 16+ hour shift, he's fixing to go from time and a half to double time which is great money wise, but suxors as I MISS him) and I cannot sleep when he's not home until I'm tired enough to pass out and I'm kinda hungry evern though I shouldn't be and a glass of wine would be really yummy right now, except I shouldn't drink any because of the migraine and Xanax and everything and aren't you sorry you asked now?
    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Some days I wish I still had Xanax...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

*I wish my alcoholic friend would stop drinking*

*my room is a fucking mess*

*gd cat not thankful to eat her chicken chunk! WTF*

*this pregnancy may be easy to YOU buddy but there are days when I think it sucks*

*should I goto bed now?*
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I'm thinking....
          • Futurama is still funny
          • The guy I'm dating may actually be a complete wanker
          • Starting on the vino at 6pm is probably not the best idea (oops-to late now)
          Common sense is not that common.

Comment

Why is it taking so long for the game to install? ... Maybe I should go make my steak...no wait it's too early hmmm... Why is my cat running around like a chicken with her head cut off? Why are my neighbors having sex RIGHT next to the wall that I'm sitting by?
            My Wajas cave

Comment

Shut up shut up shut up I don't care I don't want to listen to poorly written fifth grade book reports I'm trying to read and that's hard enough for me lately without you reading to me so shut up!

I need to get out of here for a while.
              Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 09-12-2009, 06:44 PM.

Comment

why am I watching "Grease?"
                "Light a fire for someone and he will be warm all day,
                set light to someone and he will be warm for the rest of his life" Sir Samuel Vimes

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.

Comment

Quoth gaspode View Post
                  why am I watching "Grease?"
                  Cuz Grease is an awesome movie!!

Comment

NOOOOO! Why do you torment me Blizzard? You make me think all is well but then NO YOU MUST DOWNLOAD MOAR PATCHEZ! GRAW!!
                    My Wajas cave

Comment

How effing hard Silver is to draw...

(from Sonic fandom in case you don't know.)
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

I was thinking about what I was doing on 9/11/01 when I found out about the terrorist attacks.

My big guy was only 8 and my daughter only 6 when it happened and the thing they remembers most about that day is that I was crying when they got home from school. My children know I rarely cry, so to see me crying so openly is what they remember most and thought something bad had happened in our family. I tried to explain it to them without scaring them, but they don't really remember that.

Heck, I nearly started up again watching the tribute on the History channel last night. My little guy who was only 3 at the time came down to talk to me last night after every one else was asleep and started watching the tribute with me and got upset that I turned it off when I knew they were going to show people jumping to their death. I told him there are just certain things he doesn't need to see till he is older and can understand it better.

Yeah, I know I added in things from yesterday, but it was still on my mind today and how my children are now trying to understand what happened on that day.
                        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Hey, Mis, I watched some of that last night, too. Had to turn it off after a while. There are some things none of us should have to see sometimes....

I was in Philly that day. My friend came down with a pic she printed from CNN, but by then you couldn't get into any of the news sites. We heard they were going to close 30th Street Station at 2:00, so we left work at noon, but it was already closed, and my train wasn't running from the next station because it had to go back through 30th Street. So I took a bus with another friend from work and hung out at her place, watching the news, until they opened the station again. She and her husband drove me back and I caught my regular train home, and there was almost no one on it (two of the four cars weren't even open). Strange day.

Comment

* So that's what good sex is like. Huh.

* This guy is so...amazing. I'm completely smitten. *sigh*

* Don't screw this up....please, don't let me screw this up....
                            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

My knee hurts
                              my foot hurts

god I can't ha dle my ale like I used to.

That clown meat's still repeating on me.

WTF are they playing vera lynn?

I wonder if anyone would objec to me slapping him with a rolled up newspaper!
                              Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

That it's just my luck that the painting competition that i painted my mini for was redundant because nobody else showed up with an entry for it and it therefore got cancelled.
                                I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Working...
                                X