Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! They started setting off firecrackers in the garage, but what really got the fire started was when the three-year-old dropped her sparkler on Mommy and Daddy's newspaper archive.

I wish I didn't have to answer the phone at work.
    We are actors! We are the opposite of people! -Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

All we can do is hate. And they ALL deserve it.

Comment

• Granted. Unfortunately, all your SC's have somehow gotten your home phone and are calling you there instead and leaving nasty messages with the answering machine.

I wish I could've been able to take this week off and go to the beach and had a good time with my sister and niece. *sigh*
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted, but the beach and water are swarming with sand fleas and everybody ends up itching the whole week!

I wish I had more energy for everyday life.
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• granted! now you're to wound up to sleep anymore and your health is affected.

I wish my laptop would sell instead of getting scammers all the time ><
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon
            granted! now you're to wound up to sleep anymore and your health is affected.

I wish my laptop would sell instead of getting scammers all the time ><
            Granted!
            But you sold it for 3 lemons and a horrible backrub.

I wish I could get a loan big enough to pay my bill and tuition costs for 6 months.

Comment

• Quoth TowelKing View Post
              Granted!
              But you sold it for 3 lemons and a horrible backrub.

I wish I could get a loan big enough to pay my bill and tuition costs for 6 months.
              Granted. However the bank is in Nigeria. 'Nuff said.

I wish I could figure out how to play Powerball so I can retire.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                I wish I could figure out how to play Powerball so I can retire.
                Granted, but just figuring out how to play it doesn't mean you win, so you spend all your savings playing and you have to work for the rest of your life.

I wish tomorrow at work would be as quiet as yesterday at work.
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat

Granted, but just figuring out how to play it doesn't mean you win, so you spend all your savings playing and you have to work for the rest of your life.

I wish tomorrow at work would be as quiet as yesterday at work.
                  Granted, but it's because there is no a/c there so everybody calls in sick.

I wish I was back st home with my truck.

Comment

• Granted. But your truck won't run now and it's gotta go into the shop and it's gonna cost a small fortune. . .

I wish I could figure out a way to zap people unconscious who irritate me just by looking at them . . .

Comment

• Granted! And it goes well until you accidently zap someone wearing mirrored sunglasses, which bounce the zap right back at you!

I wish I could find a better job.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted! You find the job but someone else has it.

I wish I had a steak to eat right now.
                        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

• GRANTED!!!! except while cooking it, you spotted something shiney and forgot about it till the fire alarm went off....hope you like charcoal.

I wish wednesday would get here so I can go to my doctor's appointment FINALLY!!! (ben waiting two months)
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
                          X