X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seshat View Post
    Tie some helium balloons to it!
    A free promotion! Helium balloons with every complaint about the weight!
    Let's see them fight with THAT in the car!
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I understand

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
      Pagan, she didn't get the milk down from the shelf. She stood in front of the milk section and waited until a big, strong man came up and then she turned on all her feminine charm & batting her eyes up at him, sidled up and asked if he could "Pwease get down the very heavy milk for her and put it her cart? Pwease?"
      There are lots of people with poor upper body strength who have problems when something heavy is above their heads. When asked I will gladly lower it to their level. If however, I think they are just being lazy I will hand them the object rather than carry it to some other point.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
        Tie some helium balloons to it!
        Er... that would be a hell of a lot of balloons, first off, second, I doubt any number of balloons available in the store would be enough to change the weight of the gallon of milk considerably. You've seen the guys in the park who sell balloons, with hundreds of balloons, and they go nowhere. Admittedly, a human is far more weighty than a gallon of milk (unless you're say, Callista Flockheart?) but still, I would think it would take a great deal of balloons, with some strong ribbon to lift a gallon of milk.
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Jak_O_Lantern View Post
          Me: Here you are
          SC: *straining* ooh, this is to heavy
          Me: I'm sorry but the only thing in there is your gallon of milk
          SC: can you lighten this bag for me?
          Me: I could drink some of it.
          Your response sounds like something I would say.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

It's a good thing I don't work at a grocery store. If someone asked me to bag lightly, every freakign thing, no matter how small, would get its own bag.
            Every Time I help a customer, I feel dirty inside.

Also cold and wet.

Sticky, too.

Comment

Quoth EclipseDragon986 View Post
              It's a good thing I don't work at a grocery store. If someone asked me to bag lightly, every freakign thing, no matter how small, would get its own bag.
              I actually had a customer once, wanted every single item in a separate bag...

...get to the end and she complains it's too many bags and stuffs things in with each other WTFANDSUCH?

Oh and horsetuna, didn't get a response to be honest, she kind of looked at me blankly like she'd just been faced with some undeniable fact of existance that her brain simply could not wrap itself around.
              SCORE ME: 1 SC: DUH?
              Well that was a bit like sand-blasting a soup cracker.

Comment

I'll bet the list for this woman's role models include Barbie, Cinderella, and Snow White. Helpless and stupid, what a combo!
                "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Comment

Working...
                X