This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth sms001 View Post
    I don't think I talk to people for two hours a day face to face.
    Quoth Juwl View Post
    Hell, I can, why can't you? It helps if they're new people
    Oh, I can, I just don't think I do. Really just meant that I would be hard pressed to use up 247 minutes of cell time in two days

Comment

Well, to be honest, many reps/agents DO tell customers to call the service people..simply because we, as private agents, a) can't solve their problem anyway or b) need to make sales to eat at the end of the night, and therefore, don't want to waste time with morons who didn't buy from us and never will, anyway.

If we CAN solve the problem, but they don't like the solution, I will tell the customer they can TRY customer service to see if they can come up with a solution the customer likes better.

The difference between myself and other shadier representatives? I NEVER EVER EVER tell the customer to be nasty!

I always tell them, "If you don't like X, you can TRY to call customer service. They MAY be able to come up with a solution for you. I can advise you to be polite and nice, and you may get farther that way, but I cannot guarantee that they will say anything different."

Then again, customers only hear "customer service...free blah blah" so I wouldn't necessarily blame the agents for that problem...

I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

kara i wanna find out what company you work for becaus ei think im covered by you....

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
          Why don’t I put you with the discount guy and the two of you can put your intellectual might together and figure this all out. Between the two of you, you should at least be able to sort out how to breathe at the appropriate pace.
          "...and we'll be saying a big hello to all intelligent life forms everywhere, and to everyone else out there, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X