Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

usually I'm the one who throw insults that are just strange instead of actually insulting, i had a period where i tried not to cuss, now i only do if i get really upset, otherwise I'm likely to call someone an onion or a banana, fruits and vegetables make great insults
    Rawr

Comment

The insult that really had me scratching my head was the one time I was called a "dumb [really offensive word for black person]".

Now I'm Irish and Lithuanian mix. I tend to speak in a slight British accent and come the first day of swimsuit season I'm so white that I blind the other beach goers.

How in the name on Satan's scrotal sack did they get the impression that I was black?

M
      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

I had some guy tell me that Dr. Laura would be very disappointed in me. Apparently he though that was devastating. All i could respond with was "well i don't actually know who that is" and he hung up on me. i do know who she is, i just don't know any sane person that listens to her. And as proof of insanity he told me that Dr. Laura had told him to call us. Best insult ever.
        =^..^= AKAThePoof
        my alter ego is my cat

Comment

Quoth AKATHEPOOF View Post
          I had some guy tell me that Dr. Laura would be very disappointed in me.
          Dr. Laura is/was (not sure any longer) a radio sex-therapist, much in the same vein as Dr. Drew Pinski, from Love Line. Only... more explicit.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            Dr. Laura is/was (not sure any longer) a radio sex-therapist, much in the same vein as Dr. Drew Pinski, from Love Line. Only... more explicit.
            No, she was never a sex therapist. That's Dr. Ruth. "Dr." Laura is a raving bitch who thinks she is better then everyone else and has the right to judge people, even though she and/or her family have been guilty of whatever she is ranting against (ex. her daughter "shacking up" with some loser).
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
            X