This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me Ara.

Hi, everyone! I've been watching the boards long enough that I feel it's finally time to register and introduce myself.

I'm a stay-at-home mom so sadly, I don't have any customers of my own (that I know of...), but I've seen my fair share out and about. My husband, who works in the meat department of a grocery store, has some good stories too. I'll have to share those for him since he's too lazy to get his own account here.

I'm really looking forward to being part of this community, and I appreciate being given the chance to bring some of the shock and awe to this site. Thanks so much.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Hey, welcome aboard! As for your customers, well, you do have the pitter-patter of little feet there, no? ^_^ Then again, kids are sometimes much *more* reasonable than certain retail customers...
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Yeah, at least kids at this age (9 months) will take what you give them without much complaint. A handful of Cheerios won't make customers happy, though.
      The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Working...
      X