Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of the Off Topic section is marked as no post increments and hasn't done since the new board. Post count doesn't really mean much - post quality means everything.

Rapscallion

Comment

Ahh, then I guess it has been doing this for about 30 days now and I just noticed.
      ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Quoth kerrisan View Post
        Ahh, then I guess it has been doing this for about 30 days now and I just noticed.
        Actually, Off Topic posts haven't counted on any of the CS boards for at least a couple of years now.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

well, by "30 days" I meant on my account. thanks for clearing things up, though!
          ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            I wasn't even a mod back when we had the rep feature enabled, but I knew it caused upset. It was one of the first features I disabled.

Considering I had the fourth highest reputation when it was in place and I'd been out of retail for six months at the time, that's an indication of how flawed it was. I was occasionally sniping with odd comments, as usual, and relaying occasional tales from ancient history, but I was still racking up the points in the top numbers. Didn't really seem to be core to the site's function.

Rapscallion
            On the board I admin, I actually am proud of my low rep count... obviously, every person I tell off gives me bad karma.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
            X