This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello ...

I won't bore you for long, I'm a Train Guard for a well known Transport company in the north of England.

I deal with the suckiest of sucky customers on a daily basis ... The Good, The Drunk and the plain Stoned , at all hours of day and night.

Not much else i can say without giving away anything that might be used against me ...

Ello!

Welcome to the Land of Furry Raps & Cynical Gatekeepers. FYI: do not drink sugary fluids when reading Gatekeeper's/ KaraCS's posts. Your computer will thank you.

I visited England a few years ago. Could you PLEASE explain the phenomenon of TRAIN SPOTTERS? I cannot understand what the heck they are doing.

Cutenoob
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Well hello to a fellow Brit!

Welcome to the boards, pull up a chair and enjoy the party.

Cutenoob, hell I'm english and I don't understand trainspotting. Aircraft on the other hand...
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Cutenoob View Post
        Ello!

Welcome to the Land of Furry Raps & Cynical Gatekeepers. FYI: do not drink sugary fluids when reading Gatekeeper's/ KaraCS's posts. Your computer will thank you.

I visited England a few years ago. Could you PLEASE explain the phenomenon of TRAIN SPOTTERS? I cannot understand what the heck they are doing.

Cutenoob
        I'm very sorry, but even though i see the trainspotting phenomena on a daily basis, and i even shared a flat for 18 months with a self confessed spotter... i am no nearer explaining the why than yourself

I do have conspiracy theories about the why though ... such as a secret financial incentive plan managed by the manufacturers of cameras? nah thats just silly
        Last edited by -H-; 01-01-2008, 05:22 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

Muahaaaahaaahaaaa! A convert!

*resumes former look*
          As soon as I start thinking
          That I'm sensible and sane
          The Random Hedgehog comes along
          And fiddles with my Brain
          (from card I got)

Comment

Working...
          X