This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Reply timing out.

I have had this problem at home and at work, so it is not a firewall malfunction. The quick reply box will let me type and edit, but when I click post it hangs. The long way is working for me though.
    The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Testing quick reply

ETA: Works fine for me
    >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

Comment

It has occasionally done that for me. What I find is that if it does that, if I immediately click on advanced, it will go into preview for advanced mode without losing the text, and then it works fine when I submit.

Remind me, and I'll start looking into this.

Rapscallion

Comment

I've had problems with it too, but the same fix as Raps suggested works for me.

Jenni
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

What browser are you using, Banrion?

Rapscallion

Comment

I use Firefox at home and IE at work.
            The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

I only use Firefox.

Jenni
              SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
              SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
                I use Firefox at home and IE at work.
                Does it happen on both? I'm on IE6 and I get it once in a while. How often?

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                X