This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Line Through A Name

I've seen several of these while reading old posts. Does that mean that they are persona non grata here? Just curious.
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

I think in some cases, yes. Others may just be old accounts that are no longer active either permanently or temporarily when someone leaves the board because they're too busy or away from internet access for awhile. (I'm just guessing here based on my observations of the board )
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

They were banned. It's been asked before.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Thank you!
        Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Yep, those are banned users. I set it up to display that way personally.

On a related note, I just banned yet another spammer.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Boo! Spam!
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I don't like spam!
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Well, you could have spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beans and spam. There's not much spam in that.

Rapscallion

Comment

It's okay with eggs.
                  ......../\
                  ....../__\
                  ..../\...../\
                  ../__\../__\

Comment

spammity spammmmm marvellous spam!!

I had to share the awesomeness that is this pic...
                    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Just had a thought. A Line Through A Name would be a great title for a song.
                      Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Working...
                      X