This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to posting

Hi! As has been said many a time before me, long time lurker, first time poster! (though considering I've been lurking on and off since I stumbled onto the site in high school I'd say it's probably high time I actually joined the board)

I'm Aldro, and I've finally got a job that makes me need to start airing some grievances about the customers. I work at a certain craft and fabric store, as a lowly sales associate, or whatever my job title is since they never told me when I got hired. Currently living on the east coast of the US, and dreading the search for a second job
    -I feel like I need to take a long shower and contemplate where I went wrong in my life to end up here
    -But what if skeletons?

Welcome aboard! You're among friends here.

PS -- While I'm not one of them, we have a number of craft store workers here, as well as just plain crafters. You're in good company.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
    X