This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Garlic Customer

The other day, a customer came to the self checkout with some loose garlic. He insisted that it was sold per pound and I pointed out that garlic was sold by quantity. I even went to look at the sign which confirmed what I said. The customer was still insistent that garlic was per pound so I got the PIC and the assistant store director who told him the same thing.

The customer even took some pictures of the sign which he showed the assistant store director. He even posted an online review claiming that I was incompetent, the assistant store director was rude, that he wouldn't be returning to the store, and that he reported the assistant store director to corporate.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

But

He will be back!!!

Comment

He need it in bulk to crush and put in a bath tub mixed with holy water.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Yep.. I would say it's a pretty safe bet that he's not a Vampire.
        Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

It's too bad this SC raised a stink over the garlic.

I'll see myself out.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Thought this thread was going to be about bad breath...

Comment

Mere bad, even horrid, breath would be a step up for this one, sadly.

Comment

Garlic is sold by weight here unless it’s at a farmers market. But if the sign says unit, it’s unit.

Comment

I wonder what kind of responses he got to his "shaming" your store?
                  My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Probably was forced to mince on out in shame.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I bet he feels crushed.
                      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Such clove-r comments...!

Comment

Working...
                        X