This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Avatars...

I have been having this trouble for a couple of months now. I cannot change my avatar or edit it. It doens't matter the size of it, I keep getting failed. I don't thing that I am doing it wrong. I have even deleted my current avatar and tried to go from there, but it didn't work. Now I am without one. If there is an easier way of doing this, please let me know.
    Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Now I am really confused here. Although I got failed, my avatar is showing up!! Am I just being thick or is there something that I am not seeing?

Comment

No idea, but at least it worked

I'll have a hunt around the support forums.

Rapscallion

Comment

Same thing just happened to me. I changed my avatar and it said it failed, yet it actually did work. Weird.
        I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
        another time, this world would fade away
        To find true love, is like no other joy,
        our choice is here
        be happy for today

Comment

I'm glad that it isn't just me. I was afraid that I was either doing something wrong or that I was loosing my mind again.

Comment

I just changed my avatar (again) and I got upload failed but again it worked. I'm not complaining cause my avatar is changed but I thought that I would let you know that it happened again.

Comment

What message did you get?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth COMINATCHA View Post
                Same thing just happened to me. I changed my avatar and it said it failed, yet it actually did work. Weird.
                Happened to me when I was setting up on the present software and needed my cute little birdbrain.
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Yep. Happened when I uploaded mine also but it works as you can see.
                  I just chalked it up to one of those computer mysteries I'll never understand.
                  "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                  HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
                  X