This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Thread Titles

Is there a way to change the title of a thread you've created? I just noticed a punctuation error on one of my titles in Off Topic and am wondering if there is a way I can fix it.
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

The board software reserves that for mods only - just PM someone and we'll take care of it.

Rapscallion

Comment

Actually, it looks like the original poster can change the title if they do so within five minutes of posting. So if you post and then immediately noticed you made a mistake, you should be able to correct it.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I tried to do that pretty soon after, but it didn't work. How do you go about doing that?
        ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Nevermind, figured it out.

Comment

Quoth kerrisan View Post
            Nevermind, figured it out.
            How did you figure it out? When I just tried it, I ended up deleting it and posting the same one with the correct title
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
              How did you figure it out? When I just tried it, I ended up deleting it and posting the same one with the correct title
              Click "Edit", then click "Go Advanced."

This will let you change your title, add/remove smilies, etc.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

It doesn't alter the main title on the list of threads, though, as far as I'm aware. Just PM a mod - we'll alter it.

Rapscallion

Comment

Thank you Boozy, I just realized it when I went to edit a post of mine.
                  Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                  San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
                  X