Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Special Place for "Was I Sucky?" Posts?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Special Place for "Was I Sucky?" Posts?

I've noticed that there are a lot of this type of post. They usually get posted in Sightings or Off Topic. Would it make sense to create a subforum in one of those topics for that post type?

Or perhaps one of the existing subforums, like the "Advice-sought and offered" forum in General Work Chat would make better sense because people are asking for advice and opinions on how they handled a situation with a business.

Just a thought.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

I like the second part of the idea. Must discuss and muse over.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Dips View Post
      Or perhaps one of the existing subforums, like the "Advice-sought and offered" forum in General Work Chat would make better sense because people are asking for advice and opinions on how they handled a situation with a business.
      That sounds like a good idea to me.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
      X