X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahoy hoy

Hi everybody,

I just learnt about this page today and after reading through a bunch of it, I decided to register.

I'm an automotive technician but I normally tell people I meet that I'm a pastry chef. When I did tell people I was a tech, everybody always said the same thing "A mechanic? Hey, I got something wrong with my car and...".

When I say I'm a pastry Chef, no one ever asks how I get my danishes to rise or whatever.
    Flames added electronically by Channel 6.

ROFL! Welcome in. Do you actually know how to cook pastries, or is it just a random non-mech job you thought up?

Comment

Random non mechanic job. I have absolutely no idea about pastries so if someone does eve ask me a question I'll be found out. I figure that if I am, I'll just tell them I'm actually a mechanic, tell them why I said I was a pastry chef and if they still ask me about their car then they get what's coming to them.
      Flames added electronically by Channel 6.

Comment

Hi hi and welcome!!!!!!!! I saw the title you put on here, and your username, and I thought to myself, "This sounds like a funny person!"

Enjoy the boards!!!!!!!!
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Ahoy- hoy is actually the way I answer the phone. I learned from the best though.

Olive juice you too.

Comment

LOL, Mister Burns to CS.

Sorry I didn't welcome you in the forum sooner.

I've noticed you're been active. So great!!
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
            X